The iPhone 6s (Plus), with the 3D Touch technology, a new A9 chip, 2GB of RAM and 12 megapixels, and also have one more option of color: pink gold. It is a great pleasure to play games, watch movies, surf the Internet, listen to songs and read books on new iPhone 6s.
If you are a user of an old iPhone and want to upgrade to iOS 9, or switch to the iPhone 6s, it is strongly suggested to backup your old iPhone first avoids data loss when updating to iOS 9 or transferring an old iPhone data to an iPhone 6s. In this post, we offer three ways to help you save your old iPhone successfully without any loss, choose the most suitable.
3 Step How to Backup iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 Before Moving to iPhone 6s, 7, 7S and More:
1. Save iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 via iTunes
Save iPhone via iTunes is applied to those who have a Mac or a PC, and a USB cable provided. If you are one of them, follow these steps to back up your old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 via iTunes.
Do the following: Connect your iPhone to your computer> Launch iTunes if it does not open automatically> Click the name of your device button> Save now.
Note: You can also back up your old iPhone by clicking File> Devices> Save after launching iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer.
If you find that you have fallen into the situation below, read our post to learn the second way is backing up iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 with iCloud:
- Your USB cable is damaged, or the computer can not detect your iPhone.
- You do not have a computer now.
- You prefer to save your iPhone with iCloud.
2. Save iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 via iCloud
Before reading this tutorial on how to save an old iPhone with iCloud, you must connect to a reliable Wi-Fi network. Then follow these steps:
Click Settings> Settings> iCloud> Storage & Backup> Enable the functionality iCloud Backup> Touch Save Now to start the iCloud backup.
After how to backup iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 with iTunes and iCloud, you must have noticed that iTunes and iCloud does not allow you to selectively save what you want, and you have to back up everything on the computer or iCloud. If you want to save the data on the computer selectively and save other synchronized multimedia data, you can not miss the photo or save your old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 with AnyTrans.
3. Save iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 via AnyTrans
Unlike iCloud and iTunes, unlike iCloud and iTunes, AnyTrans lets you decide what to save. Also, you can save almost all content types iOS, such as Music, Pictures, Videos, Messages, Notes, Contacts, Apps, etc. as Photos, Videos, Messages, Notes, Contacts, Apps, etc. In any case, whatever you want to back up, AnyTrans help you achieve ease.
Step 1: Download and install Anytrans > Start AnyTrans and connect your old iPhone to the computer with a USB.
Step 2: In the main interface AnyTrans> Select the types of content you want to save> Enter the Page management of this type of file> Select the files you want to back up> Click To PC / Mac.
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Activate Siri On Iphone 11s
- Everything You Need To Know About Iphone 7 Bypass
- Top 6 Trends In How Much Iphone 6 Cost In June 2017 To Watch
- Seven Brilliant Ways To Advertise How To Activate Iphone 8 Plus T Mobile
- 8 Taboos About Number To Activate Verizon Iphone 8 You Should Never Share On Twitter
- 6 Signs You’re In Love With Iphone Unable To Activate Touch Id
- Simple Guidance For You In Activate An Iphone
- Why Is How To Activate Iphone Service Considered Underrated?
- How To Get People To Like Iphone Activation Lock Bypass
- How To Activate Backup For Iphone Is So Famous, But Why?
You can also save some specific files to computer or iTunes library on the home page by clicking on the shortcut button in the back of iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 with AnyTrans. For example, you can click the button iTunes To back up all media files and Move unit to save all media files and personal information.
This method is also available to backup iPad and iPod touch.
As you see, it’s pretty easy to old backup iPhone before switching to iPhone 6 (Plus) or iPhone 6s (More). We strongly recommend that you back up your old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6 before setting up your new iPhone, if not you will still need the extra for backup so that you can transfer the data to a new iPhone.