The iTunes will automatically sync songs to iPod (touch), but this sync will erase the existing data, so, how to get music on iPod (Touch) without iTunes?
You may have stored your music on multiple PCs, and it is not easy to manage an iPod with many iTunes libraries. Every time you connect an iPod to another PC, iTunes will notify you that your iPod is synced with another iTunes library. If you continue, the contents of the iPhone will be replaced by this library; you will lose the videos, music, movies existing on your iPod touch.
Why ? Apple does this simply to prevent the pirate from iTunes songs. How to get music on your iPod from another iTunes library without erasing all existing data? Please read this tutorial for a favorable solution.
3 Step How to How to Get Music on iPod (Touch) without iTunes:
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer> Open AnyTrans and connect your iPod to the computer. Once your iPod is recognized, you will see the interface below.
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
Click the button to choose a category> Click the Music icon.
If you have an iPod touch, you will see the interface below:
Click the Add button > Choose favorite music on your computer> Click Open to start transferring music to iPod.
If you find this article helpful, please share it; If you have any errors, leave a comment.