This post will show you an easy way to transfer music from iPhone 7 (Plus) more to Mac; you can read the rest of this article.
As a faithful fan of music, it’s normal for us to download or buy several kinds of music on our iPhone, we can listen to them at any time: do the race, read the book, sleep, etc. But there are always disadvantages, the music on our iPhone occupy a large part of storage space, we have almost nothing else to keep the photos or notes. How can we do?
In this case, transferring iPhone music to Mac to keep them is a good choice, you can transfer music that you do not listen to now, or transfer music that you want to hear to on a computer. To achieve this transfer, you need a professional tool that allows you to transfer iPhone music to Mac selectively. See These Page!
3 Step How to Transfer Music from iPhone 7 (Plus) More to Mac
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer> Launch AnyTrans> Connect your iPhone 7 (Plus) to your computer> Click the button to choose a category.
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
Click Audio> Click Music.
Choose the music you want> Click the Go To Mac button.
If you find this article helpful, please share it; If you have any errors, leave a comment.