This post will show you an easy way to transfer music from iPhone 7 (Plus) more to Mac; you can read the rest of this article.
As a faithful fan of music, it’s normal for us to download or buy several kinds of music on our iPhone, we can listen to them at any time: do the race, read the book, sleep, etc. But there are always disadvantages, the music on our iPhone occupy a large part of storage space, we have almost nothing else to keep the photos or notes. How can we do?
In this case, transferring iPhone music to Mac to keep them is a good choice, you can transfer music that you do not listen to now, or transfer music that you want to hear to on a computer. To achieve this transfer, you need a professional tool that allows you to transfer iPhone music to Mac selectively. See These Page!
3 Step How to Transfer Music from iPhone 7 (Plus) More to Mac
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer> Launch AnyTrans> Connect your iPhone 7 (Plus) to your computer> Click the button to choose a category.
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Activate Siri On Iphone 11s
- Everything You Need To Know About Iphone 7 Bypass
- Top 6 Trends In How Much Iphone 6 Cost In June 2017 To Watch
- Seven Brilliant Ways To Advertise How To Activate Iphone 8 Plus T Mobile
- 8 Taboos About Number To Activate Verizon Iphone 8 You Should Never Share On Twitter
- 6 Signs You’re In Love With Iphone Unable To Activate Touch Id
- Simple Guidance For You In Activate An Iphone
- Why Is How To Activate Iphone Service Considered Underrated?
- How To Get People To Like Iphone Activation Lock Bypass
- How To Activate Backup For Iphone Is So Famous, But Why?
Click Audio> Click Music.
Choose the music you want> Click the Go To Mac button.
If you find this article helpful, please share it; If you have any errors, leave a comment.