It’s a great pleasure to use iPad manage and edit photos; it’s larger screen that makes handling easier. But it is always with the iPhone that we take the pictures. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad? In this article, you will be presented with some methods to realize this transfer photos from iPhone to iPad.
1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans
Fortunately, there is a smart iOS Content Manager, AnyTrans, which can be used as a transfer between iPhone and iPad to transfer several or all photos from your iPhone to your iPad with ease. Apart from photos in Film, Photo Library, Photo Streams, Albums, you can also use this tool to transfer videos, movies, songs and other 10+ file types between the two iOS devices in the same Apple ID or different IDs. Now, the following tips will show you how to easily transfer photos from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans.
Download and install AnyTrans on the computer> Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone and iPad to the computer> Choose the iPhone tab above.
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
Click the button to choose a category> Click the Photos icon> Select the type of images you want to transfer.
Select the photos you want to transfer, click the To Device icon on the toolbar, and wait for the transfer success.
- You can also transfer all multimedia files (including photos) from iPhone to iPad with a click on Content on a device on the home page.
- When transferring photos from iPhone to iPad, all photos can be transferred, including film, photo library, photo feeds and albums.
2. Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad with AirDrop
AirDrop is a feature of some Apple devices that allows you to quickly send content (photos, videos, websites, etc.simply) to people around you. To use AirDrop, you need to check if both devices have AirDrop, or they must have iOS 7 or later.
Activate AirDrop in the Control Center. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will automatically be enabled.
Select the photos you want to transfer by touching them, then click Share to start the transfer.
If your device does not have AirDrop, you can return to Point 1.
3. Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad with Photo Feed
Photo Flow is one of the features of iCloud. With this feature, all photos created from your camera will automatically be stored on the iCloud and re-loaded onto your other Apple devices automatic just activate the photo flow of both devices.
- Your devices must be connected with the same Apple account.
- You can only transfer pictures taken with your camera.
4. Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad with iTunes
Connect your iPhone via Lightning or 30-pin cables to USB, import your photos into the computer with iPhoto, Preview, or Image Transfer.
Plug your iPad into the computer, once the iPhone is connected, the iTunes automatically opens, choose the folder to synchronize, and then run synchronization.
Before syncing, please save your photos and videos taken with your iPad, as they will be erased and replaced by the iTunes backup!
In the table above, we can find 4 Methods How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad remain more powerful, but to transfer all the images at ease, it is necessary to use an intermediate software.