You just bought a new iPhone or iPhone 7 Plus? At this point, you want to know how to transfer iPhone music to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Here is a guide shows you how.
We believe that the iPhone 7 is the most popular device of 2016, and much of the old iPhone users (iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c) are eager for change new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. If you’re ready to move your old iPhone to iPhone 7 (Plus), you would like to transfer your important data on new iPhone especially favorite songs. In this guide, we show you an easier way to copy music from old iPhone to iPhone 7 (More) in 4 steps.
4 Step How to Transfer Music from iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone 7 Plus (More):
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer. Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to the computer 7.
Click to see more content iPhone 7.
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
Click on Audio> Click Music.
Choose music that you want to transfer> Click the To button device.
If you find this article helpful, please share it; If you have any errors, leave a comment.