You just bought a new iPhone or iPhone 7 Plus? At this point, you want to know how to transfer iPhone music to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Here is a guide shows you how.
We believe that the iPhone 7 is the most popular device of 2016, and much of the old iPhone users (iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c) are eager for change new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. If you’re ready to move your old iPhone to iPhone 7 (Plus), you would like to transfer your important data on new iPhone especially favorite songs. In this guide, we show you an easier way to copy music from old iPhone to iPhone 7 (More) in 4 steps.
4 Step How to Transfer Music from iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone 7 Plus (More):
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer. Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to the computer 7.
Click to see more content iPhone 7.
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Activate Siri On Iphone 11s
- Everything You Need To Know About Iphone 7 Bypass
- Top 6 Trends In How Much Iphone 6 Cost In June 2017 To Watch
- Seven Brilliant Ways To Advertise How To Activate Iphone 8 Plus T Mobile
- 8 Taboos About Number To Activate Verizon Iphone 8 You Should Never Share On Twitter
- 6 Signs You’re In Love With Iphone Unable To Activate Touch Id
- Simple Guidance For You In Activate An Iphone
- Why Is How To Activate Iphone Service Considered Underrated?
- How To Get People To Like Iphone Activation Lock Bypass
- How To Activate Backup For Iphone Is So Famous, But Why?
Click on Audio> Click Music.
Choose music that you want to transfer> Click the To button device.
If you find this article helpful, please share it; If you have any errors, leave a comment.