This guide collects the most common challenges and solutions iOS 10 on your iPhone iPad iPod touch, which is also applied to the IOS 10.2.
The final version of iOS 10 was officially published on 13 September and last updated iOS 10.1 on October 31, now iOS 10.2, which brings new changes, including 100 new emoji, a new TV application for the US only, and some bug fixes. You can now get iOS 10.2 installing iTunes or download from Settings> General> Update Software on your device.
But you might experience some problems with iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2 that some users have reported on Twitter and Reddit, as the iMessages effect does not work, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth problems, stuck on the Apple logo, and impossible to update application. That is why we are preparing this guide to show you the most common issues that you may encounter during or after the update of your iPad iPhone or iPod touch, and provide you with detailed solutions. Now check the list of problems iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2.
8 Problems with the Update to iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2 and Solutions
- Failed Software Update iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2
- Problems Messages / iMessages iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2
- iMessages Effect Does Not Work on iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2
- Tips to Free More Space for iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2 Download
- How to Recover Lost Data After iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2 Update
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Problems in iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2
- How to Repair the Battery Problem on your iOS 10 iPhone iPad iPod Touch
- iPhone / iPad Screen Does Not Start After iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2 Update
If you’re not sure, you need to update your iPhone or iPad iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2, see this guide Must update for iOS 10. If you want to go back to iOS 9.3.4, you can read this tutorial on how to downgrade iOS to iOS 9/10 without data loss.