Today we will see how to activate an iPhone then you have failed. Can not activate the iPhone? This is what we will see several more or less radical solutions. Misplaced SIM card, a small Wi-Fi network or an Apple server unavailable, these are just a few examples.
As is often, here is a new tip for beginners who just garnish Section easy iPhone.
How many messages have we received in writing because readers could not activate a new iPhone (new or used)? Hundreds if not more.
So what’s more reasonable than to add a tutorial on our “Easy iPhone“? After turning on an iPhone for the first time or restore it, it must go through the configuration box with the few steps that begin with “Hello” in all languages.
If choose the style, WiFi, GPS and other happens always; the activation level can sometimes be a different story.
The most common errors when activating:
The activation server is not available: we must wait and retry. Maybe change Wi-Fi network if you can.
The SIM card is not supported: this means that your iPhone is locked to an operator, you need a SIM card from the original operator.
The activation request could not be completed: this is where the rub, this may be an Internet connection limited to a corrupt firmware or a hardware technical problem.
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
HOW TO ACTIVATE AN IPHONE DESPITE THE ERROR?
Here are solutions to successfully enable a restored or just bought iPhone:
- Make sure there is a SIM card – and it is a good operator if the iPhone was purchased from SFR, Orange, Bouygues, Free, etc. If the iPhone tells you “No SIM,” then take out the card, wipe it and reinsert it correctly. If this continues, test the chip on a different smartphone. In a case of last resort, call your provider: SIM is perhaps HS or disabled.
- Sign in with your Apple ID – in case of Activation Lock; sometimes you use the same Apple ID before restoration.
- Check the Apple servers are available: an official website lets you know the status of Apple services.
- Check the Wi-Fi network: some are limited or do not allow access to the Internet. Do a test with another device if possible.
- Go through iTunes – This is a good solution if your iPhone does not turn on, plug it into a Mac or PC, and be sure to have the latest version of iTunes.
- Restart iPhone: start the configuration process.
- Restore as new iPhone: if nothing happens, try to restore a backup without starting.
Tell us what iPhone has been saved thanks to this tutorial How To Activate An iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 7?