As Apple says the iPhone 7 dramatically improves the iPhone experience, even in its most basic aspects, therefore, the latest iPhone 7 reach more looks than before. But there are also disadvantages, as you do not have freedom to customize it. So to use your iOS devices 10 more freely, like download apps, extensions or themes that are not offered on the App Store, you want to jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 your iPhone 5s / 6 / 6s / 7?
Do you want a jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 without a PC, and want a jailbreak iPhone 7 and iPhone 6s / 6 / 5s? But you can not find the appropriate methods to jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 / 10.2 ? Here, we list four ways to jailbreak iOS 10 or jailbreak iOS 10 Pangu, Taïg, PPHelper and Yalu / Yalu102.
1. jailbreak iOS 10 tools
Now there are a lot of jailbreak software on the Internet, like RedSn0w, Pangu, Taïg, PPHelper, Yalu / Yalu102. Here we’ll explain four jailbreak tools for iPhone iPad iPod touch was released for iOS 7 or later.
|Jailbreak Tools||Compatible Devices||Supported Version||Operating System|
|Yalu/Yalu102||iPhone 5s / 6 / 6s / SE / 7/7 Plus,
iPod touch 6,
iPad Pro / Air / mini2 / 3/4
|iOS 10 – iOS 10.2||Mac, Windows|
|Pangu||iPhone 5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE,
iPod touch 6G
|iOS 9.1 – iOS 9.3.3||Mac, Windows,
|PPHelper||iPhone 4/4s/5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus,
iPod touch 5
|iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4||Mac, Windows|
|Tag||iPhone 4/4s/5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus,
iPod touch 5
|iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4||Mac, Windows|
2. Preparations for jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2
Before the jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 on Windows and Mac, you should do some preparation as follows:
a. Activate Airplane Mode.
b. Turn off Find My iPhone, Touch ID and Code.
Settings> iCloud> Disable Find My iPhone.
Settings> Touch ID and code> Disable Touch ID and code.
c. Make a backup first.
The jailbreak has risks, so it is highly recommended to backup your iPhone iPad iPod touch via iTunes via iCloud and via AnyTrans – a professional content manager iOS and iPhone Backup Extractor. See : How to Backup iPhone Data.
d. Connect the iPad iPhone with a stable network and make sure that you have enough free space on the iOS device.
3. Means to jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 iPhone 5s / 6 / 6s / 7
Method 1. Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 with Yalu / Yalu102
January 29, 2017, Luca Todesco released the jailbreak iOS 10 to iOS 10.2, much more stable than its predecessor, for all 64-bit devices except for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. But a jailbreak iPhone iOS 7 10.1 / 10.1.1 currently in beta, the final version arrives.
Step 1. Connect your device to your Mac with a USB cable, and then download the IPA file (for Mac).
Step 2. Download and open Cydia Impactor (available for Mac, Windows, Linux el).
Step 3. Drag the file mach_portal + yalu-b3.ipa previously downloaded in Cydia Impactor, and then enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
Step 4. Once the application installation is complete your device, check that the application is well yalu102 present on your home screen.
Step 5. You will receive a message explaining that the application is not from a developer checked when you start Yalu102 application. Go to Settings> General> Device Management> Select the profile containing your email address and tap the button Trust “[email protected]” and then tap the button Rely.
Step 6. Return to the Home screen and start with> Tap the blue button Go to start the jailbreak process.
Your device will perform a quick restart, and Cydia application should appear on your home screen. Then, run Cydia and install all recommended updates.
Note: This jailbreak is untethered kind of semi-So every time you restart your iPhone or iPad, you must restart the application to re yalu102 jailbreak.
Method 2. Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 with Pangu (Mac)
This jailbreak is compatible for devices running iOS 9.1 – iOS 9.3.3, iOS 10 can not be jailbroken yet. Since the jailbreak iOS procedure ten is similar that iOS 9, we will explain how to jailbreak iOS 9 iPhone iPad.
Step 1. Download the latest version of Pangu (for Mac).
Step 2. Connect your device to your Mac via USB cable and make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes> Double-click the file to start the Pangu.dmg Pangu9 application on your Mac.
Step 3. Right-click the app Pangu9 and choose Open.
Step 4. Pangu will start by showing you the status of your device> Click “Start” to start the jailbreak.
Step 5. Pangu9 will display some tips below should not be overlooked. Once the boards are ended, click Already backup.
- Make a full backup through iTunes before starting
- Turning on Airplane mode to increase the chances of success of the jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2
- Make a backup and restore of your device before you start
Step 6. Pangu will start the jailbreak process by showing you the progress status of the jailbreak. Be patient and do not disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch until the process is completed.
Step 7. Wait until you are prompted to unlock your iPhone and turn on Airplane mode again.
Step 8. You will be prompted to unlock your device and launch the Pangu application that was installed. Do it.
Step 9. Pangu ask for access to your photo library. This is a necessary step for the jailbreak process, accept it.
Step 10. Pangu completes the jailbreak process and your device will reboot.
Congratulations, you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch newly jailbroken. Cydia will now appear on your home screen.
– Note that your iPhone iPad iPod touch jailbroken iOS 10 preventing you download apps from the App Store and even access to Apple Music.
– As iDownloadBlog said, you must restart your device by holding the volume button up to your machine can again connect to Apple Music and other services.
Method 3. Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 with Taïg
Step 2. Save his first camera and disable the password and tilt his device to Airplane Mode.
Step 3. Open Taïg jailbreak tool and connect your iPhone iPad iPod to the computer.
Step 4. Click Start (start) to jailbreak.
Please keep your connected device and wait for the jailbreak ends with patience.
Step 5. If the problem during the jailbreak iOS 10, click the button below for detailed troubleshooting tutorial.
Method 4. Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 with PPHelper
After connecting and Pangu PPHelper, users can jailbreak their iOS devices directly PPHelper one click. Follow the steps below to jailbreak iOS 10 successfully. And now there is only the English version.
Before the jailbreak, back up your device completely, make sure that your device is charged, and your device and the computer connects with a stable network.
Step 1. Install PPHelper package on the computer
- Download the package of PP Helper program in the computer
- Select the “Run as administrator” option by right clicking on the icon.
- Click Yes and Allow Access.
Step 2. Install jailbreak iOS tool on the device
- Launch PPHelper> Connect your device to your computer.
- Once your device is detected, you will be prompted to install the jailbreak your device, press the Install button.
- Within minutes, the Pangu app / CP will be installed on the iOS device.
Step 3. Jailbreak iOS 10 iPhone 5s / 6 / 6s / 7 without computer
1. Open the Settings app and go to General> Device Management, and install configuration files.
2. In the pop-up window, press the button Rely> Go to the home screen after you’ve done confidence successfully.
3. Launch the application and Pangu allow push notifications to the application by pressing the OK button.
4. Next, press the circle in the middle of the Pangu / PP application, and it should be turned into text.
5. Lock your device. And you should soon see a complete storage notification and a notification of the application Pangu / PP: jailbreak is successful.
6. If you see Cydia on your device, which means that the jailbreak is complete.
Have you jailbroken successfully iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.2 iPhone 6 / 6s More or iPhone 7 (More)? If you have further questions on this topic, leave them in the comments below! If you have a variety of problems on iOS 10, visit this page: 8 Problems with the Update to iOS 10 / 10.1 / 10.2 and Solutions. Thank you for sharing this article with your friends!