After upgrading to iOS 10, a large number of users experienced a significant loss of data due to the failure of Update, blocked in recovery mode, or deleting data to free up more space before a day. Do you lose your valuable photos, important contacts, or notes during the upgrade? Here we offer three solutions to find useful data, with or without backup.
Here we teach you how to recover lost data after the iOS 10 update.
Can not find valuable photos, important contacts, or notes after upgrading to iOS 10? What could you do to recover lost data?
If you created a backup via iTunes or iCloud before installing iOS 10, try restoring your device to find your personal data. Otherwise, not bad iOS content recovery software like PhoneRescue can give you a hand, allows you to recover the lost data from an iOS device directly.
1. Find lost iOS 10 data from an iTunes backup
Before recovery, make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC and that you have access to the backups you created on the computer, so go to iCloud settings to disable Locate my iPhone.
- Step 1. Launch iTunes> Connect your device to the computer.
- Step 2. Click the device name> Go to the Summary tab, and then click Restore Backup
- Step 3. Choose the backup files you want to restore, and click Restore.
Note: You can also go to File> Devices> Restore from backup copy
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
2. Restoring lost iOS 10 data from an iCloud backup
If you have synchronized your data with iCloud, you can easily restore and recover the backup as soon as your iPhone is plugged in, locked, and connected to a Wi-Fi network. But the iCloud backup from iCloud backup only works during setup. The device, so you must erase all the contents on your device.
- Step 1. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Touch Clear Content and Settings.
- Step 2. Start the Device Setup Wizard> Connect a Wi-Fi network> Choose iCloud Recovery.
- Step 3. Log in with your Apple ID> Accept General Terms and Conditions> Select Recent Backup.
3. Recover lost data with PhoneRescue
As you can see, restoring the device can take a long time, and you may encounter unexpected interruptions that will result in further data loss. Worse yet, iTunes / iCloud does not allow you to recover a full backup, not just important files. Then, PhoneRescue is your best choice.
As a professional iOS Data Recovery Tool, PhoneRescue supports the recovery of more than 25 types of data (selectively or completely) after upgrading to iOS 10, using three recovery modes: IOS, Recover from iTunes, and Retrieve from iCloud, including photos, video, contacts, notes, messages, calendars, call history and more. Now you can retrieve your important personal data on your device directly without any other transfer of content from the computer.
With a few clicks, you can find your lost data on your device. It is a complete product for iOS data recovery. If you have problems, send us an e-mail. Thank you for reading. Do not forget about sharing with your friends.