In the previous update iOS 7/8/9 as well as the beta iOS 10 we have heard many people complain that the new iOS kills the battery life on their iPhone iPad or iPod touch. It is very likely that you may experience battery problems on your iDevice after you have the latest iOS 10.
The solutions proposed:
- Check battery usage: Go to Settings> Battery to check if there is an application that is the main culprit.
- Restart your iPhone / iPad: Hold the standby button and home button until the Apple logo appears.
- Activate Power Saving Mode: Go to Settings> Click Battery> Enable Power Save Mode.
- Activate Airplane mode. Just enable Airplane mode when you do use the iPhone / iPad / iPod.
- Reset all settings: Go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset all settings.
- Turn off Application Renewal: If you do not need to renew applications automatically, go to Settings> General> Background Acknowledgment.
- Disable location services on your iPhone:
Note: If all of the above methods can not help you, you can go back from iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.5.
We prepare a detailed guide to solve common battery problems on iOS 10 devices.
How to Repair the Battery Problem on your iOS 10 iPhone iPad iPod touch
The new version of iOS 10 is available for download for a month, now iOS 10.0.2. Well, iOS 10 brings us nice new features, it would also have small problems on the battery of the iPhone, even on the last iPhone 7.
Here in this post, we show you little tricks to save battery and prolong the life of the iOS 10 battery.
1. Common iOS 10 Battery Problems on iPhone iPad
Depending on the battery problems that happened after the iOS 7/8/9 update, and the latest issues reported by iOS 10 users, here we collect the most common battery problems you may encounter after installation Of iOS 10.
The battery quickly empties on iPhone iPad iOS 10
The bad battery life on iOS 10
Problems with overheating the battery and the battery did not last long
2. Tips for Fixing Battery Problems on iOS 10
Do you encounter these iOS 10 battery problems? If so, you simply read and get solutions to solve these annoying problems and save your iPhone battery.
Check battery usage
Go to Settings> Battery to check if there is an application that kills the battery on your iPhone iPad. You will see the percentage of battery used by each app in the last 24 hours and last 7 days. It is recommended to reduce the use of these applications.
Stop playing music in Apple Music
If you are using Apple Music, try to stop the music in Apple Music. This is because you have consumed a significant amount of battery for streaming music online, and sync music from the iTunes library on an iOS device.
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Activate Siri On Iphone 11s
- Everything You Need To Know About Iphone 7 Bypass
- Top 6 Trends In How Much Iphone 6 Cost In June 2017 To Watch
- Seven Brilliant Ways To Advertise How To Activate Iphone 8 Plus T Mobile
- 8 Taboos About Number To Activate Verizon Iphone 8 You Should Never Share On Twitter
- 6 Signs You’re In Love With Iphone Unable To Activate Touch Id
- Simple Guidance For You In Activate An Iphone
- Why Is How To Activate Iphone Service Considered Underrated?
- How To Get People To Like Iphone Activation Lock Bypass
- How To Activate Backup For Iphone Is So Famous, But Why?
Restart your iPhone iPad
If the iPhone / iPad / iPod is emptying too quickly or heats up enormously, we recommend that you reboot your iOS device. Press and hold the Power / Standby button and the Home button until the Apple logo appears.
Enable Power Saving Mode
The power saving mode has been added since iOS 9, will help you extend the battery life even on iOS 10. When you turn on the power saving mode on the iOS device, power consumption is temporarily reduced, But calls and e-mail, Dis Siri, updating apps in the background, and visual effects are limited.
Go to Settings> Battery> Turn on the power saving mode.
Enable Airplane Mode
Activate Airplane mode when you no longer use iPhone, iPad and iPod touch so that you can improve the battery life of your device.
Lower screen brightness
When you turn on the Auto Brightness setting of the display, the brightness of the screen will vary depending on the brightness of the environment. To turn off this function, go to Settings> Brightness, and Display> turn off Auto Setup.
Disable background refresh
When you enable this feature, the application will update their content under WLAN and cellular network in the background and use the battery. If you do not need the apps to refresh automatically, go to Settings> General> Refresh in the background> Turn off Refresh in the background.
Disable Location Services
The localization function is often used WLAN and GPS, which is the biggest consumer of energy on our iPhone. So, turn off this service to save power iOS 10: Settings> Privacy> Location Services> Disable.
If you do not want to disable the Location Service completely, disable the use of applications manually.
Disable Keychain iCloud
Go to Settings> iCloud> Keychain> Close it.
Reset all settings
Go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset all settings.
- To avoid losing important data from the iPhone / iPad / iPod touch, before resetting, make sure that you have backed up the data on your iOS device.
- If you accidentally delete important files on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch, you can restore the data (contacts, photos, messages, notes, voice memo, call history) using PhoneRescue.
Downgrade to the old version of iOS
If all of the above methods can not help you, then you can downgrade from iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.5.
These are the solutions for battery problems after the iOS 10 update, if you find the battery consumption is abnormal, try the solutions above to remedy it. If you have encountered other problems, check out this tutorial that gathers the most common iOS 10 problems and Solutions. If you find this guide helpful, do not forget to share it with your friends, such as Facebook and Twitter.