How to Setup and Activate Your New iPhone – If you can‘t activate your iPhone
If you see an alert message when you try to activate your iPhone, follow these steps.
When trying to activate your iPhone, a message might say that your iPhone can’t be activated because the activation server is unavailable, the SIM card is unsupported, or activation couldn’t be completed. Follow these steps.
Activate iPhone – Before you begin
- If your iPhone uses a SIM card, make sure that the SIM card is in your iPhone. Even without an active contract, your iPhone might still need the SIM card to activate.
- If you see a No SIM card error, follow these steps. No SIM or Invalid SIM alerts appear when a SIM card is damaged, locked, or missing.
- If a message says to sign in with an Apple ID to activate, learn about Activation Lock.
Activate iPhone – Follow these steps
- Find the list on the system status page. If the box next to iOS Device Activation isn’t green, try activating your iPhone later.
- If asked for a password, enter it. A password prompt means that Activation Lock might be enabled in Find my iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone.
- If you’re using a cellular data connection, try connecting to a reliable Wi-Fi network instead. If a Wi-Fi connection doesn’t work, try connecting to iTunes.
- If you’re using iTunes to activate your iPhone, make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
Activate iPhone – Get more help
- Contact your carrier to check for network or activation issues, or if necessary, to replace your SIM card.
- Use recovery mode to restore your iPhone.
- If restoring your iPhone still doesn’t work, contact Apple Support.