How to Setup and Activate Your New iPhone – If you can‘t activate your iPhone
If you see an alert message when you try to activate your iPhone, follow these steps.
When trying to activate your iPhone, a message might say that your iPhone can’t be activated because the activation server is unavailable, the SIM card is unsupported, or activation couldn’t be completed. Follow these steps.
Activate iPhone – Before you begin
- If your iPhone uses a SIM card, make sure that the SIM card is in your iPhone. Even without an active contract, your iPhone might still need the SIM card to activate.
- If you see a No SIM card error, follow these steps. No SIM or Invalid SIM alerts appear when a SIM card is damaged, locked, or missing.
- If a message says to sign in with an Apple ID to activate, learn about Activation Lock.
Activate iPhone – Follow these steps
- Find the list on the system status page. If the box next to iOS Device Activation isn’t green, try activating your iPhone later.
- If asked for a password, enter it. A password prompt means that Activation Lock might be enabled in Find my iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone.
- If you’re using a cellular data connection, try connecting to a reliable Wi-Fi network instead. If a Wi-Fi connection doesn’t work, try connecting to iTunes.
- If you’re using iTunes to activate your iPhone, make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Activate Siri On Iphone 11s
- Everything You Need To Know About Iphone 7 Bypass
- Top 6 Trends In How Much Iphone 6 Cost In June 2017 To Watch
- Seven Brilliant Ways To Advertise How To Activate Iphone 8 Plus T Mobile
- 8 Taboos About Number To Activate Verizon Iphone 8 You Should Never Share On Twitter
- 6 Signs You’re In Love With Iphone Unable To Activate Touch Id
- Simple Guidance For You In Activate An Iphone
- Why Is How To Activate Iphone Service Considered Underrated?
- How To Get People To Like Iphone Activation Lock Bypass
- How To Activate Backup For Iphone Is So Famous, But Why?
Activate iPhone – Get more help
- Contact your carrier to check for network or activation issues, or if necessary, to replace your SIM card.
- Use recovery mode to restore your iPhone.
- If restoring your iPhone still doesn’t work, contact Apple Support.