The new iOS 10 operating system brings many new features, especially in iMessage. But after the iOS 10 update, many Apple users find that the iMessage effects do not work. It mainly shows two situations: the effects of iMessage does not work when receiving messages and iMessage effects do not work, only sent as SMS.
To resolve this issue, try the following tips:
- Disable Minimize animations
- Disable iMessages and re-enable them
- Disable 3D Touch
Why the iMessage Effect Does Not Work on iOS 10
Many users complain that the consequences of iMessage iOS 10 do not work after upgrading to iOS 10, here are some solutions for you.
The iOS 10 brings us new features for iMessages, such as the integration of third-party apps, many effects, and animations when sending and receiving messages. But after the iOS 10 update, some people have encountered some difficulty in enjoying these results, iMessage effects do not work. There are two situations:
Case 1. iMessage Effects Does not Work When Receiving Messages
The question of Forum Gutefrage: Hello everyone! I just installed the new version of the operating system, iOS 10, and I am quite looking forward to the new effects! If I send an effect to my friend, he does not see the animations in the iMessages, instead of SMS “added an I like to XXX.”
Case 2. iMessage Effects Does not Work, Only Sent as SMS
In addition to the above case, many Apple users also complain that the consequences of iMessage do not work after entering words,
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Activate Siri On Iphone 11s
- Everything You Need To Know About Iphone 7 Bypass
- Top 6 Trends In How Much Iphone 6 Cost In June 2017 To Watch
- Seven Brilliant Ways To Advertise How To Activate Iphone 8 Plus T Mobile
- 8 Taboos About Number To Activate Verizon Iphone 8 You Should Never Share On Twitter
- 6 Signs You’re In Love With Iphone Unable To Activate Touch Id
- Simple Guidance For You In Activate An Iphone
- Why Is How To Activate Iphone Service Considered Underrated?
- How To Get People To Like Iphone Activation Lock Bypass
- How To Activate Backup For Iphone Is So Famous, But Why?
Can not press the arrow, and the Effects window is not shown.
For these two situations, you can try six solutions:
1. Update Both iOS Devices on iOS 10
First, make sure that both iOS devices have already upgraded to iOS 10. Go to Settings> General> Touch Software Update.
2. Disable the Reduce Animations Option
If the “Reduce animations” option is enabled, iMessages effects are not available.
Go to Settings> General> Accessibility> Reduce animations and turn off the switch.
3. Disable and Re-enable iMessage
Go to Settings> Messages> Disable iMessage> Wait a few minutes, activate iMessage again.
4. Disable 3D Touch
Go to Settings> General> Select Accessibility> Uncheck 3D Touch.
5. Wait in a Time
Wait a few days and then re-enable iMessage and use iMessage effects.
6. To Ask for Apple Support
If the iMessage effects do not work after you try the above methods, please contact Apple Support.
For other iOS 10 issues, see this guide: Common Problems in Upgrading to iOS 10 and Solutions.
For other iMessage issues, such as iMessage does not work after the update, iMessage activation failed or unable to send iMessages, and so on. Find the solutions to the Top 4 iMessage / Messages Problems and Solutions.