- Step 1. Remove Photos, Videos, and Podcasts.
- Step 2. Remove unnecessary applications.
- Step 3. Delete text messages / iMessages for iOS 10
- Step 4. Delete unnecessary files, temporary files, logs, caches, and cookies.
Check out the tips to free up more space for iOS 10 download:
It’s hard to free up enough space for the iOS 10 download for most iPhone iPad users 16 GB. So this article will give you some solutions to achieve a successful update.
Want to upgrade your iOS device to iOS 10 but do not have enough space for the iOS 10 download? Lack of space available for the iOS 10 update? If your iPhone is 16 GB, here are the tricks to free up more space available on your iPhone iPad.
Note : Go to Settings> General> Storing and Using iCloud> Manage Storage (for iOS 9), or go to Settings> General> Usage (for iOS 7 and earlier).
1. Remove Photos, Videos, and Podcasts
In general, Photos and Videos take up too much storage space on your device. To safely free up more space and save your unforgettable memories and beautiful videos, the most reassuring method is to export your photos to the computer in advance and then remove additional photos and videos on your device.
Note: Go to Settings> Photos & Camera> Disable My Photo Stream, unless you need to share your photos on all your iDevices all the time.
2. Remove unnecessary applications
Do not let these unwanted applications eat up storage space on your iPhone or iPad. Deleting applications on iPhone 6s/6/5/4 is, of course, the easiest way to make room for iOS 10, and you can quickly free about 2 GB: Settings> General> iCloud Storage and Use> Manage storage. Tap the application and click Remove App.
- How To Set Up New IPhone 6 Without Sim Card
- How To Get Passed Activation Lock
- How To Activate Private Number Using IPhone 7 Plus
- Choosing Good IPhone 3G Jailbreak
- Get Past IPhone Activation Lock
- Can You Bypass The Sim Card Lock By Jailbreaking
- Facts About IPhone 7 When Did It Come Out
- Apple 4S SIM Lock Activate Without ITunes
- Setup IPhone 6 Plus Without Sim Card
- How To Reactivate A Total Wireless Sim
Or you can also follow the steps below:
Press and hold an icon until all the icons begin to jiggle> Press small x> Press the Delete button.
3. Delete text messages / iMessages for iOS 10
Message history takes up a significant amount of space for those who are not used to removing additional messages immediately after reading. Also, iMessage is popular among Apple users, and you can get more space on your device under iOS 9 by removing iMessage conversations.
Open Messaging> Slide Left> Press Delete. If you delete important messages by accident, you can read this guide How to recover deleted messages on iPhone to find them.
4. Delete unnecessary/temporary files, logs, cache, and cookies
If you do not want to delete your messages, photos, notes, and videos on your device, you can remove all types of unnecessary files by using a professional cleaning tool. This is because tons of useless files take up a lot of space but can not be deleted manually. PhoneClean, a powerful cleaning tool allows you to remove all unnecessary files including temporary files, caches, crash log, cookies, damaged files and other unwanted files on your device, free up to 40% of Storage space on your device.
The above methods are the most common ways to free up space on your device. If you have other solutions to resolve this issue, leave a comment in the section below. If you find this article useful, share it with your friends.