Wi-Fi and Bluetooth problem have always been one of the most annoying iOS update issues and no exception on iOS 10. If you find your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your iPhone iPad do not work well, icon Wi-Fi is grayed out; Wi-Fi is running slowly on your iPhone / iPad, Here, the possible solutions to solve these problems:
iPhone / iPad unable to join Wi-Fi network after iOS update
- Check if the Wi-Fi button is activated.
- Turn off your router for 30 seconds, then restart.
- Restart your iPhone / iPad.
- Forget your Wi-Fi network and join again: Go to Settings> Wi-Fi> Find your Wi-Fi network> Tap on the info brand> Tap Forget this network.
- Reset network settings
iPhone / iPad disconnects from Wi-Fi automatically
- Check if this problem has also happened on your other devices
- Renew the lease: Go to Settings> Wi-Fi> Click on the brand> Click Renew the lease.
- Forget about this network: Settings> Wi-Fi> Find the Wi-Fi network you want> Click on the brand name > Choose to Forget this network.
- Reset the network configuration: Settings> General> Reset> Reset network settings.
Wi-Fi runs slowly on your iPhone / iPad
- Discover this is a network or iDevice problem. In other words, check if other devices or laptops have the same problem.
- Update iDevice to the current version of iOS.
- Default iOS change DNS to Google DNS.
- Reset the network settings.
- Disable Q0S, MMS, WMM on your router.
- Changing the wireless channel between 1, 6 and 11.
- Turn off background applications.
- Everything You Need To Know About How To Activate Siri On Iphone 11s
- Everything You Need To Know About Iphone 7 Bypass
- Top 6 Trends In How Much Iphone 6 Cost In June 2017 To Watch
- Seven Brilliant Ways To Advertise How To Activate Iphone 8 Plus T Mobile
- 8 Taboos About Number To Activate Verizon Iphone 8 You Should Never Share On Twitter
- 6 Signs You’re In Love With Iphone Unable To Activate Touch Id
- Simple Guidance For You In Activate An Iphone
- Why Is How To Activate Iphone Service Considered Underrated?
- How To Get People To Like Iphone Activation Lock Bypass
- How To Activate Backup For Iphone Is So Famous, But Why?
If the Wi-Fi button is dimmed
- Upgrade your iPad iPhone to the latest iOS version
- Reset network settings to iDevice.
- Restart Force iDevice
- iDevice Backup and Restore
- Reset your router
Bluetooth does not work under iOS 10
- Method 1. Check and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Method 2. Make sure the Bluetooth accessory and the device are nearby.
- Method 3. Turn off Bluetooth and restart your iPhone iPad.
- Method 4. Pause pairing of the Bluetooth accessory, place it in detection mode, and then twin it and connect it again.
For more information, see this article in detail: Top 5 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Problems in iOS 10.